• October 17Vote in the poll located in the upper right corner!

Top 10 Restaurants To Eat In Dublin

Remi Travillian

Have you ever ate at an expensive restaurant and the food didn’t meet your expectations? Ever just want to eat great, mind blowing food that is reasonably priced while watching the game with your friends? Or while chilling on the patio? Maybe just to take home and eat later? Some of the best restaurants are located right here in Dublin! Below are the top restaurants in Dublin ranked from 10-1 that will surely leave you satisfied.
$=inexpensive $$=moderately priced $$$=expensive

10) Amakara – $$
Japanese
7222 Regional St
Must Haves: Spider Roll- Soft shell crab, avocado that is garnished with 3 flavors of tobiko that will surely intensify your taste buds. I’d recommend sitting at the sushi bar, where you can see your sushi being made right in front of you.

9) Inc 82 Brewing – $$
Restaurant
7370 San Ramon Rd
Must Have- Chicken Pesto Sandwich- grilled herbal chicken, topped with swiss, tomato, pesto on a delicious focaccia bun. This makes the perfect, tasty lunch that will leave you feeling pleased. With over 10 tvs, grab a seat at the diner area and you might catch the game while you enjoy your meal.

8) Lazy Dog – $$
American
4805 Hacienda Dr
Must Have- Black and Blue Pizza – Flavorful chicken breast, smoked bacon, mozzarella, blue cheese, tomatoes, and caramelized onions to top off this scrumptious dish. One bite and it’ll sure have you coming back!

7) Buffalo Wild Wings – $$
Wings, American Food
3712 Dublin Blvd
Must Have- Buffalo Dry Rub Wings- This is easily my most favorite flavor as they form their original buffalo sauce into a dry rub. With it being nicely spiced and seasoned. These wings are most perfectly designed for spice lovers that don’t like to get their hands messy. To finish off the dish, grab a side of blue cheese or ranch and cool it down with a glass of Strawberry Lemonade Catch the game in front of their big screen to cheer on your favorite team!

6) Armadillo Willy’s – $$
BBQ
4480 Tassajara Rd
Must Have- Garlic Parmesan Fries- fresh hand cut potatoes with fresh garlic, parmesan cheese and parsley. It serves as the perfect side dish with any meal. A nice glass of water would go perfectly so it will cool the spice of the garlic down.

5) Amici’s East Coast Pizzeria
Pizza Italian
4640 Tassajara Rd
Must Haves- New Haven White Clam Pizza- The pizza is topped with tender clams, bacon, and garlic, seasonings, all drizzled with olive oil. It is certainly a dish that would make your mouth water. The restaurant is elegant with soothing jazz music so bring your family for a nice, enjoyable dinner.

4) Hana Japan – $$
Japanese
7298 San Ramon Rd
Must Have- New York Steak & Shrimp- tender steak with shrimp grilled to perfection, the two dishes compliment each other well. Their signature fried rice would be a perfect side dish to top your evening. The best part about Hana Japan is that your food is cooked right in front of you by talented chefs, so prepare to be entertained!

3) Pacific Catch – $$
Seafood
5251 Martinelli Way
Must Have- Cabo Shrimp Tacos – Delicious and flavorful crispy shrimp complimented with avocado, cabbage, lima crema and jalapeno tartar to give it a nice kick. Make your meal even more delicious by pairing it with cajun seasoned fries. Sitting on the patio in front of a nice fireplace will put the cherry on the top of your night.

2) Urban Plates – $$
Restaurant
5111 Martinelli Way
Must Haves-Grilled Grass Fed Steak – Cooked perfectly to a juicy medium rare seasoned well with fresh herbs. Pair it with a side or rosemary potatoes and you’ll be sure to make your stomach smile. Take the dish home and eat it in front of your TV while you enjoy the rest of your night.

1) Frankie Johnnie Luigi Too! – $$
Italian
11891 Dublin Blvd
Must Have- Seafood Ecstasy Pizza- The best pizza in the world! Fresh handmade dough dressed with a creamy garlic sauce, piled with scallops, shrimp, clams, fresh basil, fontina cheese that will absolutely melt in your mouth. The dish is big enough for two people so prepare to take some home to heat up for lunch the day after! This is just one their many delicious entrees, good luck deciding on what you want!